|Cuba Travel Program Prices & Policies
||* All prices quoted are per person in USD.
* The 9 nights/10 day program (Thursday to Saturday) program pricing is below.
* A single supplement is charged 65% of the Jardines Aggressor I or II rate for a private room while onboard the yacht. Traveler will be guaranteed a private room.
1) Choose type accommodation on the Jardines Aggressor I or II by making a reservation with the Oceans For Youth Reservations Office. After the reservation is made, an email with a link to the GIS (Guest Information System) will be sent to the traveler.
Through the GIS link:
2) The 'Land Package' includes a double occupancy hotel room (2 people to room) at the Iberostar Parque Central Hotel. (private hotel rooms for single travelers are not available in advance, however may be on a last minute basis only). This is due to the limited availability of hotel rooms in Havana.
3) Optional; Nitrox and rental equipment
4) Port Fee of $110 through Dec. 31, 2016
Port Fee of $190 Jan. 1, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2017
5) Conservation Fee $100 Jan 1, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2017 (2018 tba)
Starting January 1, 2017 travelers will be required to pay a Conservation fee. 100% of these funds will be used for preserving the marine parks in Cuba. Gardens of the Queen and other Cuba Marine Protected Areas contain the richest marine biodiversity in the Caribbean and protecting these areas is of global importance.
Land Package Hotel/Transfers:
1) Thursday airport arrival transfer from Havana José Martí International Airport to Iberostar Parque Central Hotel for flights arriving between 11 am - 3:30 pm. If arriving at other times, you will need to make your own way to the hotel.
2) 2 nights accommodation at Iberostar Parque Central Hotel in Havana Thursday and Friday night.
3) All meals starting with dinner Thursday evening.
4) Full day in Havana on Friday with a cultural exchange with scientists and marine experts.
5) Saturday transfer from Havana to Jucaro for boarding on Jardines Aggressor.
6) Disembarkation transfer Saturday morning back to the to Havana José Martí International Airport.(lunch included)
The Jardines Aggressor I & II includes accommodations aboard the yacht, diving, compressed air tanks, weights & weight belts, all meals and snacks, non alcoholic beverages, local beer/wine and a conservation program.
The Cuba Travel Program does not include airfare, visa requirements or insurance.
||Jardines Aggressor I
||March 24, 2016 - December 31, 2016
||December 31, 2016 - December 30, 2017
||December 31, 2017 - December 30, 2018
||Jardines Aggressor II
||March 1, 2017 - December 30, 2017
||Land Package with
Iberostar Hotel Parque Central, Havana
|Double per person
||March 24, 2016 - December 31, 2016
||January 5, 2017 - December 30, 2017
Individual Travelers: 40% of the total cost of the Cuba Travel Program is due within 14 days of the reservation. Final payment is due ninety (90) days prior to departure date. All payments must be made directly to Oceans For Youth Foundation by traveler who is participating in the Cuba Travel Program.
Groups (9 travelers or more): Email email@example.com for group information.
1. Group will be confirmed upon receipt of the 40% deposit per person for the first traveler.
2. Nine (9) months prior to departure date, the 40% per person deposits must be received from nine (9) paying travelers on a whole group program or five (5) travelers on a half group program in order to continue to hold remaining unsold spaces.
3. Six (6) months (180 days) prior to departure date, the 40% per person deposit must be received from all travelers. All spaces that have not been confirmed with a deposit will be canceled at this time.
4. Ninety (90) days prior to departure 100% of the payment is due from all travelers in the group.
5. One single supplement room on the Jardines Aggressor is available on group reservations. (See single supplement below)
Group Reservations (9 travelers or more) Advertiser/Group Promoter:
The advertiser/group promoter (travel wholesalers, dive shops, group organizer, reseller etc.) may collect, organize, and provide to Oceans For Youth Foundation basic contact information from individual travelers.However, unlicensed parties, are not authorized to provide Cuba travel-related services on behalf of the Licensee. Third party’s may not collect funds from travelers for the Cuba Travel Program to forward to Oceans For Youth Foundation. Only authorized persons (the Licensee) may handle Cuba travel related funds. As such, all persons in a group will need to handle their own payments personally with Oceans For Youth Foundation and are subject to the individual cancellation policies of that particular space reserved.
1. 121 days or more prior to departure date, 20% of the Cuba Travel Program is forfeited.
Individual Travelers: If a cancellation is made:
2. 120 - 91 days prior to departure date, 40% of the Cuba Travel Program is forfeited.
3. 90 days or less prior to departure date, 100% of the Cuba Travel Program is forfeited and no refund is available.
Reduced Group Reservation: If the number of travelers is reduced from the original group reservation more than 9 months prior to departure date, it will result in loss of free space (s).
By making a charitable gift or payment for travel programs to Oceans For Youth Foundation, a 501(c) (3) organization, the donor understands that all payments are not refundable.
When making payments by check or wire, the confirmation number must be referenced. Checks shall be made payable to Oceans For Youth Foundation and by each individual traveler.
- Personal Checks, Wires, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are acceptable forms of payment.
- Reservations made ninety (90) days or less prior to departure date will require full payment made by credit card or certified USD funds (no personal checks) within 30 days of the reservation.
- Agent referral fee will be reduced by 3% for amount charged when traveler pays by credit card.
- Referral fee will be paid after traveler has paid in full 90 days prior to departure date by check or wire request. Referral fee does not apply to hotel and land package.
- Any revisions to a reservation must be made in writing.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
CRUISE APPLICATION/WAIVER POLICY
All guests must complete an application/waiver to confirm their reservation through the (GIS) Guest Information System for the Cuba Travel Program. If you have not received a link to the GIS, please contact an Oceans For Youth agent. Travelers who fail to comply will be canceled and denied participation in the Cuba Travel Program.
We are unable to move travelers to other Cuba Travel Program dates after a deposit is received.
GUEST INFORMATION SYSTEM
The Guest Information System (GIS) is a required process for all reservations for the Cuba Travel Program. After a reservation is made, an email with a link to the GIS will be sent to each traveler to complete. At this time, travelers will select their type of hotel accommodation and services onboard the yacht and complete the required travel information. Failure to complete this in full will result in being denied to participate in the Cuba Travel Program.
In the event of unexpected changes in your travel plans we highly recommend the purchase of insurance for Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Dive Accident, Medical, and Baggage.
A single supplement is charged 65% of the Jardines Aggressor rate for a private room while onboard. Traveler will be guaranteed a private room. One single supplement room on the Jardines Aggressor is available on group reservations.
The minimum age limit is 10 years of age. Children ages 10 to 17 must be accompanied by an adult. The age limit (by Cuban law) for scuba diving is 15 years of age.